Limit 2 per customer due to product availability
Orchard grass hay pellets combined with organic flower petals and green oat tops & grass provides additional fiber and nutrients to support a rabbit’s natural diet of fresh and dried grasses, herbs, leaves, bark and flowers. Hibiscus and rosehips are a good source of vitamin C for small pets. New formulation now includes Yarrow, Cranberry bits and Plantain Stems. These add even more fiber, provide a vitamin C boost and cardiovascular system support.
Recommended Serving Size - about 1/2 Tablespoon
- Offers additional nutrients in a natural form bunnies enjoy.
- Fulfills the need for a wide variety of foods for bunnies on a non-pelleted diet.
- Supports a rabbit's natural diet of fresh and dried grasses, herbs, leaves, bark and flowers
- Appeals to a rabbit's foraging nature
- Provides a healthier way to spoil your bunny
- Promotes dental health through different chewing textures
- Boosts overall health
- All ingredients except Orchard pellets are organic
- Keep unused portion tightly sealed and dry. Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight.
- Limit 2 per customer due to product availability: Flopper’s Garden was created by Sue Paul, a certified Holistic Health Practitioner with over 35 years of training in herbs, nutrition and more.. Due to the care that goes into making these botanical products, and limited availability of top quality organic materials, these products cannot be produced or sold in large quantities. Therefore we have established quantity limits per customer to accommodate as many customers as possible.
- A generous pinch
- Weight: About 4.03
Orchard grass hay pellets, Green Oat tops and grass, Chamomile, Cranberry bits, Cornflower petals, Hibiscus bits, Rosehips, Plantain Stems, Rose Petals and Yarrow.
- Moisture 10.20%
- Dry matter 89.80%
- Protein (crude) 13.1%
- Fat 3.29%
- Fiber (crude) 24.2%
- Sulfur .18%
- Phosphorus .25%
- Potassium 1.94%
- Magnesium .18%
- Calcium .71%
- Sodium .11%
- Iron 121 ppm
- Manganese 43.1 ppm
- Copper 5 ppm
- Zinc 21.9 ppm
So what makes these dried flowers and herbs high quality? Don't be fooled by look-a-likes and copycats. Low-quality herbs and botanicals can come from sources that have questionable authenticity and organic status and can be lacking in potency. Flopper's Garden chooses certified organic suppliers, with high standards and a good reputation. The suppliers adhere to strict procedures concerning, growing, harvesting, handling, drying and storing of botanicals. This includes lab analysis for quality and consistency. The facilities are regulated to protect the aroma and color of the botanicals. When possible botanicals are Kosher and Fair Trade Certified.
In addition, Flopper's certified herbalist expert creates just the right blend for positive synergistic effects. Some might think they can just throw the same ingredients in and mix them up. This isn't safe. How much of each ingredient used, is key to it working well and safely. Also, nutritional values along with the recommended serving amount is provided. Be wary of any botanical herbal mix that lacks this information; just because something is natural doesn't mean it should be given in limitless amounts. You can trust the products we sell! Choosing the best for our furry companions is the safest way to go!