Organic Pear, Dogwood, Jerusalem Artichoke sticks- By Flopper's Garden, and locally grown pesticide free willow sticks. Variety may vary from time to time based on availability. Watch for wood type changes in this description.
Being a natural product - Variety of sizes may change:
Partially Organic - All sticks are organic, except for the willow sticks which are all natural-pesticide free.
These became so popular that people asked for more.We added more sticks and a larger variety. Why just settle for one type of wood? Enrich your bunny's playtime with four different types of bunny safe and nomalicious wood sticks. Apple, Dogwood, Willow and Jerusalem Artichoke sticks offers a great variety to keep your bunny busy!
Does your bunny have a hard time chewing sticks because they don't stay still? Tie them to our new Sea Grass Mat!
VARIETY PACK CURRENTLY INCLUDES:
- PEAR STICKS - Med Brown, similar to Apple but with lighter edges.
- WILLOW STICKS- Light Brown to Dark brown, longer sticks. Wood is smoother than Apple and Pear : Distinct Red wood. Thinner pieces, some with branches.
- DOGWOOD - Distinct Red wood. Thinner pieces, some with branches.
- JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE STICKS OR MINI LOGS - Green and yellow tones. Will have brown streaks, soft and sometimes hollow parts inside. The brown streaks and hollow parts can sometimes be mistaken for mildew or rot. As long as smells fine, then what you are seeing is the normal texture for JA sticks. THESE may vary from smaller sticks and twigs to larger thicker mini logs.
- APPLE STICKS - (Med-dark brown)similar to willow, but shorter sticks. More ridges in the wood texture.
- The light fuzz on the apple sticks is normal -- this is NOT mold. It is a safe natural part of the wood.
- Organic Dogwood, Organic Pear, Organic Jerusalem Artichoke sticks. All Natural, Pesticide free Willow Sticks.
- Average Size: L: 4"-8"W: 1/16 to 1/4" diameter; Varies greatly due to different wood types
- Weight: 4.5 oz.