Tummy Tea By Flopper's Garden Developed by a certified herbalist and nutritionist as well as a fellow bunny rescuer/lover. Created with high quality herbs and botanicals, with just the right synergistic blend - which makes all the difference!
Contains 4 tea bags. A blend of calming and digestion supporting herbs traditionally used to ease wind and discomfort in the gut: Organic Chamomile, Mints, and Lemon Balm. Soothing hydration for bunnies AND humans. Our Binkybunny store only purchases so much at a time so that this product will be on our shelves for only a few weeks.
When Jack was on antibiotics, it caused him a bit of digestive upset. Along with my vet's okay, I gave Jack's Tummy Tea a few times a day. It took him about a full day, but he was back to feeling like himself again.
- You can also use Tummy Tea in conjunction with Critical care: Replace part of the water, when making Critical Care mash, with cooled Tummy Tea for soothing digestive support. Not a substitute for a trip to the vet.
- Recommended shelf life for leafy herbs and flowers is generally six months. When it gets near the six month time frame, if the tea hasn't been needed for the bunny, it is recommend that the customer use it for themselves so it doesn't go to waste and replace it with a new batch for bunny. Excellent for humans too!
So what makes these dried flowers and herbs high quality? Don't be fooled by look-a-likes and copycats. Low-quality herbs and botanicals can come from sources that have questionable authenticity and organic status and can be lacking in potency. Flopper's Garden chooses certified organic suppliers, with high standards and a good reputation. The suppliers adhere to strict procedures concerning, growing, harvesting, handling, drying and storing of botanicals. This includes lab analysis for quality and consistency. The facilities are regulated to protect the aroma and color of the botanicals. When possible botanicals are Kosher and Fair Trade Certified.
In addition, Flopper's certified herbalist expert creates just the right blend for positive synergistic effects. Some might think they can just throw the same ingredients in and mix them up. This isn't safe. How much of each ingredient used, is key to it working well and safely. Also, nutritional values along with the recommended serving amount is provided. Be wary of any botanical herbal mix that lacks this information; just because something is natural doesn't mean it should be given in limitless amounts. You can trust the products we sell! Choosing the best for our furry companions is the safest way to go!
- Steep in 8 oz. of boiling water for 10 -15 minutes. ALLOW TO COOL to room temperature before syringe feeding to your bunny.
- A teaspoon or more several times a day can be especially helpful for gassy tummies. Store left overs in refrigerator and use within 12 hours.
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- 4 teabags filled with Organic Chamomile, Mints, and Lemon Balm