Bunny Bouquet Hay Topper - NEW LARGER SIZE!
SORRY, we have run out of stock, please add your email address by clicking the button below. We will notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Tasty Organic Herbs, Flowers and Grass
Now in a larger size so you can get more bang for your shipping buck.
Developed by a certified herbalist / nutritionist as well as a fellow bunny rescuer/lover. Created with high quality herbs and botanicals, with just the right synergistic blend - which makes all the difference! Good for Bunnies, Guinea Pigs and Chinchillas!
Make foraging fun, healthy and tasty! This wonderfully fragrant healthy high quality organic blend of dried bunny safe herbs and flowers is formulated by an herbalist and fellow bunny rescuer. A pinch or two of this gentle floral blend of bunny favorite flowers (calendula & red clover blossoms, rose & sunflower petals), plus plantain & lemon verbena leaves mixed with yummy green oat grass leaf offers bunny a tasty organic treat that supports the digestive system. Works great as a hay topper to entice bunny to eat more hay or as a nutritious stand alone treat. Store in a cool dry location away from sunlight. Either way, a health, natural digestion supporting treat!
- Supports digestive system
- Supports a rabbit's natural diet of fresh and dried grasses, herbs, leaves, bark and flowers
- Appeals to a rabbit's foraging nature
- Provides a healthier way to spoil your bunny
- Adds variety to the diet
- Supplies extra vitamins and mineral naturally
- Promotes dental health through different chewing textures
- Boosts overall health
- Great for Guinea pigs as it is naturally full of vitamin C
- New Size, Now With More!.
- Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight. Ideal storage temperatures are 65 -73 degrees.
- Note from BinkyBunny: Vivian really loved this product from the start. It's one of her favorites now! Jack, who's more naturally hesitant and very picky, wasn't sure at first, but after a few days of testing it out, he now tries to get his hay topper before Vivian.
- Limit 3 per customer due to product availability: Flopper’s Garden was created by Sue Paul, a certified Holistic Health Practitioner with over 35 years of training in herbs, nutrition and more.. Due to the care that goes into making these botanical products, and limited availability of top quality organic materials, these products cannot be produced or sold in large quantities. Therefore we have established quantity limits per customer to accommodate as many customers as possible.
So what makes these dried flowers and herbs high quality? Don't be fooled by look-a-likes and copycats. Low-quality herbs and botanicals can come from sources that have questionable authenticity and organic status and can be lacking in potency. Flopper's Garden chooses certified organic suppliers, with high standards and a good reputation. The suppliers adhere to strict procedures concerning, growing, harvesting, handling, drying and storing of botanicals. This includes lab analysis for quality and consistency. The facilities are regulated to protect the aroma and color of the botanicals. When possible botanicals are Kosher and Fair Trade Certified.
In addition, Flopper's certified herbalist expert creates just the right blend for positive synergistic effects. Some might think they can just throw the same ingredients in and mix them up. This isn't safe. How much of each ingredient used, is key to it working well and safely. Also, nutritional values along with the recommended serving amount is provided. Be wary of any botanical herbal mix that lacks this information; just because something is natural doesn't mean it should be given in limitless amounts. You can trust the products we sell! Choosing the best for our furry companions is the safest way to go!
- A pinch or two in the hay or as a stand alone treat.
- Dimensions: Container - 6 5/16 X 6 5/16 X 2 5/8
- Weight: 2.54 oz
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight