DISCONTINUED --- PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR ALTERNATIVE VERSION: Blossoms and Berries
Developed by a certified herbalist / nutritionist as well as a fellow bunny rescuer/lover. Created with high quality herbs and botanicals, with just the right synergistic blend - which makes all the difference! Good for Bunnies, Guinea Pigs and Chinchillas!
Make foraging fun, healthy and tasty! This wonderfully fragrant healthy high quality blend of dried bunny safe herbs and flowers is formulated by an herbalist and fellow bunny rescuer. A pinch or two of this colorful high quality, fragrant, blend is a great way to encourage good litter box habits while adding a lovely garden scent. Sprinkle a pinch of Bunny Bouquet on top of hay in the litter box or hay basket. Adds variety to entice your bunny to eat more hay for optimal health. Can also be used as a stand alone treat instead of a hay topper! Either way, a health, natural digestion supporting treat!
- Supports digestive system
- Supports a rabbit's natural diet of fresh and dried grasses, herbs, leaves, bark and flowers
- Appeals to a rabbit's foraging nature
- Provides a healthier way to spoil your bunny
- Adds variety to the diet
- Supplies extra vitamins and mineral naturally
- Promotes dental health through different chewing textures
- Boosts overall health
- Great for Guinea pigs as it is naturally full of vitamin C
- Limit 3 per customer due to product availability
- New Size, Now With More!.
- Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight. Ideal storage temperatures are 65 -73 degrees.
- Note from BinkyBunny: Vivian really loved this product from the start. It's one of her favorites now! Jack, who's more naturally hesitant and very picky, wasn't sure at first, but after a few days of testing it out, he now tries to get his hay topper before Vivian.
So what makes these dried flowers and herbs high quality? Don't be fooled by look-a-likes and copycats. Low-quality herbs and botanicals can come from sources that have questionable authenticity and organic status and can be lacking in potency. Flopper's Garden chooses certified organic suppliers, with high standards and a good reputation. The suppliers adhere to strict procedures concerning, growing, harvesting, handling, drying and storing of botanicals. This includes lab analysis for quality and consistency. The facilities are regulated to protect the aroma and color of the botanicals. When possible botanicals are Kosher and Fair Trade Certified.
In addition, Flopper's certified herbalist expert creates just the right blend for positive synergistic effects. Some might think they can just throw the same ingredients in and mix them up. This isn't safe. How much of each ingredient used, is key to it working well and safely. Also, nutritional values along with the recommended serving amount is provided. Be wary of any botanical herbal mix that lacks this information; just because something is natural doesn't mean it should be given in limitless amounts. You can trust the products we sell! Choosing the best for our furry companions is the safest way to go!
- A pinch or two in the hay or as a stand alone treat.
- Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 3 1/2
- Weight: 36 gm
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight
All Organic: (A pinch of two of this fragrant floral blend of Red Clover & Calendula Blossoms, Rose & Sunflower Petals, Blue Mallow Flowers plus Plantain, Berry & Lemon Verbena Leaves.
- Moisture 11.73%
- Dry Matter 88.27%
- Crude Protein 16.3 - 18.5%
- Fat (acid hydrolysis) 4.53 - 5.13%
- Crude Fiber 15 - 17%
- Ash 7.37 - 8.35%
- Sulfur .19 - .22%
- Phosphorus .34 - .36%
- Potassium 2.22 - 2.40%
- Magnesium .32 - .36%
- Calcium 1.15 - 1.30%
- Sodium .04 - .05%
- Iron 127 - 144 ppm
- Manganese 62.3- 70.6 ppm
- Copper 12.2 - 13.8 ppm
- Zinc 30.3 - 34.3 ppm