Mobility Tabs featuring Myristol
We have run out of stock for this item.
Created by the Well Kept Rabbit. Specialized treats formulated with the addition of Myristol™ - an extremely powerful and popular joint supplement for pets but one that is sometimes not eagerly accepted by them due to palatability reasons. So we found a way to include this product in a healthy treat that also includes powerful herbal allies to holistically support joint health!
WHAT IS MYRISTOL?
Myristol joint support supplements are specially formulated as an effective broad-spectrum approach to joint health, which means they combine all of the most effective ingredients to address a wide variety of what ‘goes wrong’ in unhealthy, stiff and sore joints for our dogs, cats, and rabbits. Myristols’ joint and health supplements for rabbits are proven to be beneficial in helping improve comfort and mobility in affected rabbits. Like many other species, rabbits also develop joint related issues. Signs of discomfort include stiffness and decreased activity, and in some cases a decrease in appetite.
Myristol is effective in helping animals already affected with joint disease. However, it also plays a major role when given to young, active pets as a preventive supplement. Given as a preventive supplement, it may mitigate numerous joint health challenges.
NET WEIGHT: 2 oz (56g)
INGREDIENTS: oat flour*, pumpkin, Myristol™* (~0.56g per tab), apple, rose hips*, flaxseed*, yucca root*, licorice root*, nettle leaf*, willow bark*, yarrow*, burdock root*, turmeric*, ginger root* (*certified organic)
Crude Protein (min) 13.4%
Crude Fat (min) 7.81%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.40%
- Preventative care: 1 tab every other day per 5 lbs
- Mild cases: 1 tab daily per 5 lbs
- Severe cases: 2 tabs daily per 5 lbs
SUITABLE FOR: rabbits & guinea pigs. We recommend seeking advice from a veterinarian or expert before providing this treat to other species.
STORAGE: for maximum freshness transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
QUALITY ASSURANCE: this product has been reviewed and recommended by Lucile Moore PhD, widely recognized rabbit expert and author of "Rabbit Nutrition and Nutritional Healing".
These nutritional treats are a complimentary addition to your pet's daily diet and dosage should not be exceeded. Serving size formulated for the average healthy rabbit; consult with an expert about recommended dosage for other species. Minimum age for use is 6 months. Always introduce new foods slowly. Product does not replace proper vet care or medication.
A little bit of info about and from the creator of this product line:
- Well Kept Rabbit’s owner, Anna, is a dedicated advocate for rabbits, an Educator affiliated with the House Rabbit Society (one of the leading rabbit advocacy groups in the US) and has studied herbalism for over a decade. At Well Kept Rabbit we firmly believe in the timeless wisdom of "Let food be thy medicine.” Another core belief and value we hold is that herbs serve as a potent instrument for overall health and well-being and offer a delightful form of enrichment for rabbits, aligning with the natural dietary patterns of their wild counterparts. In crafting our nutritious treats and forages, we collaborate closely with a doctor of biology specializing in rabbit health and nutrition, ensuring that each offering is meticulously researched and developed.
- Our goal is to craft treats full of nutritional support and avoid "empty calorie" treats. Each of our unique treats include prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, and nutritional herbs & superfoods that benefit a wide variety of systems in the body. We like to think of our products as “love in the form of a treat”.
- We undergo routine evaluations conducted by our state Department of Agriculture, ensuring that we consistently uphold the latest health code standards.